Please enter search criteria
Fall Term 2020 Rental Return Instructions
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the move to online courses, we are asking all rented books to be returned to the Bookstore via UPS. This is for the safety of our students and staff. We want to reassure all students who rented textbooks from us during Fall term that we are here to support you and make it easy to return your books free of charge. In order to accommodate limited business hours, we are offering a small extension to return your books. Your rental books are due back December 28, 2020. If you are unsure which books you rented or need packing materials sent to you, please contact us at [email protected]. Below are easy step-by-step rental return instructions.
1. Click the button below to be brought to the Request Form.
2. Fill in and submit the form below to ship your returns via UPS. The form must be submitted no later than December 23rd***
3. Once your form has been submitted, you will receive an email from our staff member with a shipping label created for you. Please note: this email can take 3-4 days depending on campus availability.
4. Print your free UPS shipping label and affix it to the box. IMPORTANT: The label can be printed multiple times, but can only be USED once so all books must be shipped back together, in one box.
5. Drop your package off at a UPS facility for delivery. The box must be postmarked by December 28th.
6. Keep a copy of your tracking number to know when it is delivered to campus. It will be checked in as soon as possible.
Important: Damaged textbooks will not be accepted. If your textbook has water damage or torn pages, please contact the bookstore directly at [email protected]
If you are unable to get to a UPS facility, please contact the bookstore about drop-off accommodations.
***Important note: We get a lot of last-second requests for labels and we have to make the shipping labels manually so please be patient. As long as you request the label by December 23rd, we will offer a small extension to get your books to UPS. ***