Fall Term 2022 Mail-In Instructions
Your rental books are due back December 16, 2022. If you are unsure which books you rented, please contact us at [email protected]. The fee for shipping the books needs to be paid out of pocket - the Bookstore is no longer able to provide free shipping labels. Below are easy step-by-step rental return instructions.
1. Gather up all the books you rented for Fall term. Put all the books into ONE clean box for shipping.
2. Put a piece of paper in the box that contains your name and your Student ID number. This is required. Not putting your name and Student ID in the package WILL result in you being billed for those books.
3. Seal the box with tape.
4. Bring your package to a USPS, FedEx, or UPS facility of your choice. Ship the item to:
Inver Hills Bookstore
ATTN: Rental Returns
2500 80th Street E
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
5. The fee for mailing these items is paid out of pocket. The box must be postmarked by December 16th.
6. Keep a copy of your tracking number to know when it is delivered to campus. It will be checked in as soon as possible.
Important: Damaged textbooks will not be accepted. If your textbook has water damage or torn pages, please contact the bookstore directly at [email protected]
If you are unable to get to a shipping facility or are unable to pay for the shipping, click the below button for in-store drop off instructions. Please contact the bookstore directly if you have any questions or concerns.
***Important note: We are unable to offer an extension for late rentals. Please make sure to get your package dropped off by December 16th. ***