Please enter search criteria
Fall Term 2020 PSEO Return Instructions
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the move to online courses, we are asking all PSEO books to be returned to the Bookstore via UPS. This is for the safety of our students and staff. We want to reassure all PSEO students who borrowed textbooks from us during fall term that we are here to support you and make it easy to return your books free of charge. In order to accommodate limited business hours, we're offering a small extension to return your books. Your PSEO items are due back by December 28, 2020. Please return ALL materials that were required for your courses, including books, access codes, kits, and coursepacks. If you have any questions about what materials to return or if you require the bookstore to provide packing materials for you, please contact the bookstore directly at [email protected]. Below are easy step-by-step PSEO return instructions.
1. Click the button below to be brought to the Request Form.
2. Fill in and submit the form below to ship your returns via UPS. You must request a label no later than December 23rd, 2020***
3. Once your form has been submitted, you will receive an email from our staff member with a shipping label created for you. Please note: this email can take 3-4 days depending on campus availability.
4. Print your free UPS shipping label and affix it to the box. IMPORTANT: The label can be printed multiple times, but can only be USED once so all books must be shipped back together, in one box.
5. Drop your package off at a UPS facility for delivery. Your package must be postmarked by December 28th.
6. Keep a copy of your tracking number to know when it is delivered to campus. It will be checked in as soon as possible.
Important: Damaged textbooks will not be accepted. If your textbook has water damage or torn pages, please contact the bookstore directly at [email protected]
If you are unable to get to a UPS facility, please contact the bookstore about drop-off accommodations.
***Important note: We receive a lot of last-second requests for labels and we have to make the shipping labels manually so please be patient. As long as you request the label by December 23rd, we will offer a small extension to get your books to UPS. ***