Please enter search criteria
Rental Return Drop Off Instructions
All FALL TERM rental books are due back by Friday, December 15, 2023 at 4pm. You will NOT receive any money for your rental books being returned.
Rented books should be returned IN PERSON whenever possible to insure accuracy. Rented materials may be returned to the Bookstore through December 15 between the hours of 8am and 4pm, Monday-Friday.
You will need:
1. Bring back ALL items you have rented from the Bookstore. This may include loose-leaf books or even access codes. If you have any questions about what books you have rented, you can contact us at [email protected].
2. Your student ID card OR another picture ID. You will need your student ID number as well.
1. Bring your materials in a bag or box to the Bookstore.
2. Bring a picture ID and your student ID number.
3. Notify the staff member that you are returning a RENTAL book(s) for spring term.
4. The staff member will take the book(s), check them in, and notify you if anything is damaged or missing. You should receive a receipt of the return of your rental books.
If you are unable to drop-off your books during the time and date window provided, you can mail your books in at your own expense. They need to be dropped off at a mailing facility no later than December 15. Please click the button below to get the instructions for mailing your books.
If you are unable to ship your books AND can't drop off your books during the time and date window provided, please contact the Bookstore directly at [email protected]
NO LATE RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED.